Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Refresh!

Perhaps you've noticed that I seemed to have forgotten about this poor little blog.
And, perhaps you've noticed that, as of today, all of my old posts have vanished!
I just wasn't liking how it was flowing. I was disatisfied with it. And, when I am disatisfied with something I am pretty good at ignoring it and pretending it doesn't exist.

I want to spend more time taking photos and getting better at editing them and making them look like I want to. Then, I feel I can actually justify eventually getting the $700+ camera I have been drooling over for years. Plus, I can share some of the items I've collected.

I don't want to completely forget about my art and crafts; I want to include them on here too. I just wasn't liking how it was all laid out before. And, to be honest, some of the pieces I had shared... I no longer liked them.

That being said, I did like a couple of the projects I posted on here, so I will be making a few more posts today to include them.


* Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment